Sept 22, 2018
Saturday, 7:00 PM
For TICKETS RESERVATIONS
CALL MELISSA (647) 703-4409
Hi, friendships! Kumusta ka na? Your Domesticated Diva of Toronto is back!
😍 HELLO-HELLO-HELLO. 😍
I’ve missed you so much. Thank God for Winter ending and Spring beginning.
I have so much to share with you that I don’t know where to start! One update in particular is making me so giddy with excitement I could pee my pants! So. Umpisahan natin sa umpisa: Gratitude/Pasasalamat. Always. I’m grateful for:
1) Surviving yet another winter. Note to self: Next time around, the word Survive will change to Thrive. Pramis.
2) My beloved family and dear friends being A-Ok. There has been so many ups and downs for many of us but, God is good and so are we. As an amiga lovingly reminded me lately: Soldier on, Sister. Soldier on! (Thanks, Gretch.)
And if I may add to that battle cry: Choose.Your.Battles. And wisely. 😉
Eto na…ang last but not least part and the most giddy, pee-inducing bit of the Chiqui Updates:
3) I’ve been in countless meetings with fellow creatives for something BIG. For now, let’s just call it The Big and Divalicious One. I can’t share anything with the public yet because, Contracts. Clue: there’s a K and a Z there somewhere. Eeeeeeeeek! That’s all I can say. Shhhh-ing up now.
Rest-assured and Godwilling, you, being in my inner circle, will be the first to know what the Divaliciousness is all about!!! Continuing to hold each and everyone of you close and lifting the burdens up to the care and protection of the Holy Spirit.
Bye for now and sending y’all Love and Light, Laughter and Luscious…DIVA-lusciousness.
Courage in Creativity,
P.S. Subscribe, if you haven’t. And share-share-share the love please and thank you!
I did it! I joined YouTube today!
Well, I actually joined YouTube years ago but not so much as a content creator. I simply used the site to dump some favorite home videos.
This time, I’m sharing more exciting stuff like…
• ChiquiBeanies, paintings, drawings, doodles and other designs
• how-to videos for my beanie designs
• behind-the-scene and actual footage of concert creating/producing/performing
• food trips and reviews on Pinoy hangouts
• scenes in and around Toronto and wherever else I find stuff worth sharing with you
All in all, lots and lots of fun stuff for you and me!
Like and Subscribe if this is your kind of vibe.
Thanks for being.