Things I love ~
* All this extra hours of sleep!
* Practically living in our kitchen for two weeks now.
* Baking!!! Apple fritters, apple crisps, chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, , carrot muffins with walnuts and cranberries…
* Making my own Binagoongan! It’s been a mystery – the perfect recipe, that is – for too long. Happy to
share I’ve cracked the code on that one! I’ve been handing out samples to friends.
* I’ve got goodies galore karma: freshly baked pandesal, garden-fresh kale, mint leaves and swiss chard from Jeanette and a plateful of seafood pasta from Chat and a trip to Max’s Fried Chicken, thanks to Jo-Ann who discovered the place for us.
So very fresh it was still warm when it got here! From my neighbor, Jeanette’s, kitchen.